If you are having a long, fine textured hair with high or low volume in length and weight, then your first choice for selecting a hairstyle is fishtail braid. The loose pattern tied in a side way or braided in a backward direction looks good no matter what we are styling it with. A fishtail braid is always the first option which comes in our mind no matter what the situation is, a wedding ceremony, an outing date or a normal casual party. It always proves to be the best and look classy on all face types and skin tone. A side fishtail braid with messy bangs and layered edges looks appealing and really makes one fascinated towards you. Almost, there are many kinds of styles by which we can style a fishtail braid, but the method is same, although you can modify it with different latest ways. Although it’s a very stunning style loved by all but very hard to style because the patterns are really confusing. But don’t worry, without wasting much of your time here below I am going to teach you how to tie a perfect and easy fishtail braid which is really going to be the most beautiful one you have ever seen. So, all your problems of loving a fishtail braid, but can’t come up to it will be definitely be solved if you will just have a look below here.
How to do a fishtail braid
- Wash off your hair properly and use a good quality conditioner so that it becomes smooth enough for any style.
- Rinse a hair spray all over your head and use your hands instead of a brush and you will get a modern stunning look.
- Separate your hair from two different equal sections at the back of your head as fishtail braiding requires only two sections. Not three like a classic or French braid.
- Use your finger to pull out a half-inch section of hair from the base of the ear at the right side of the head.
- Cross it from the left section and pull it out underneath when you cross over to get a scaly look.
- Repeat this process from the left side crossing it over to the right and just don’t worry, the layers which will come out are natural it will give you a more enticing look.
- Continue using half-inch pieces until you reach the end and secure it with an elastic rubber band.
- Pull out the braid to loosen it, don’t give a lot of pressure.
- Secure the look with a hairspray.
- Your super sweet fishtail braid is ready to enlighten your beauty.
Must see – Cute Braided Boho Hairstyles