Obviously every woman has the dream of having a healthy, shiny and silky hair. But probably it doesn’t seems to be possible now days as the rushing economy adversely affects your hair. Even I noticed that everyday shampooing and conditioning is also not allowing my hair to remain smooth and as the sun sets my hair again after fighting from these heavy polluted dust and dirt gets completely rough and damaged. Basically changing shampoo and chemical based treatments are also not doing so well, except damaging your hair and hair fall and early whitening are the results of it. Therefore you should go for some extra-long lasting home remedies which acts as an herbal conditioner and makes your health completely healthy and smooth for always. So here below to favor you out I am mentioning some of the best and easy homemade remedies for smoothing of your hair.
Natural home treatment for smooth silky shiny hair are –
Eggs contains rich source of energy which are really very good and effective for hair.
- Mix 3 eggs with 2 table spoons of olive oil and add a spoon of honey in that.
- Apply it to your scalp and hair till root.
- Cover with shower cap or towel.
- Wash off properly.
Honey traps the moisture in your hair leaving it extra nourished.
- Mix honey with 1 cup of warm water.
- You can also add avocado in that.
- Apply and massage properly in your hair.
- Wash after 30 min.
Gelatin hair pack
Gelatin is an excellent source of protein and very important in treating for damaged and distressed of dry hair.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of gelatin with 1 cup of warm water and stir until completely stir.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp.
- Wash off after 30 minutes.
I know it sounds strange but beer has been proved to be an excellent hair tonic. The proteins contains in in beer helps to repair the damaged hair which provides nourishment to hair follicles.
- Wash your hair from regular shampoo and then apply flat beer from the roots to the ends.
- Massage the hair from beer thoroughly.
- Apply it for 5 minutes.
- Follow this remedy once every two weeks.
Oiling nourishment is important to get a silky shiny hair and try to apply oil every day before going to bed.
- Apply warm coconut oil and massage it properly to your hair from root to split ends.
- Add few curry leaves to your warm coconut oil, heat it well and massage it in on your scalp.
- Cover with warm towel and wash after 30 min.
Mayonnaise contain s amino acid, proteins and antioxidants that can make your hair strong and effective.
- Use one cup of mayonnaise as needed for your hair length.
- Apply it freshly on your complete hair.
- Cover your hair for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off.
It contains moistures and nutrients that will nourish your hair thoroughly, this in turn will make your hair smooth and shiny.
- Mix one avocado with spoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on your hair top.
- Cover it properly.
- Wash off your hair.
Aloe Vera is an herbal medicine useful in many categories.
- Extract Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash away.
- You can also add lemon juice in that.
- There are also many herbal Aloe Vera based shampoos present in the market you can use one of them.