The most important thing is to know that how can we do such a hairstyle. According to the hair experts around the world, the most suitable styles will be the braided hairstyle. And no matter what type of braided hairstyle you are using if you are combining it with braids it will do the best on your wedding occasion. So, you don’t need to go too far because here below I have mentioned the most romantic and beautiful braided wedding hairstyles especially designed for your wedding occasion. So just go below and add one particular hairstyle to your wedding plan.
Braided hairstyles for your wedding
Bohemian braids are the side parted braids made on one side of the crown with the rest of the hair styled according to your choice so here below is mentioned how to do a bohemian braid with an opened curly hair.
How to do?-
- Comb and arrange your hair properly so that it is free from all junks and tangles.
- Make your hair arranged in a side parted way the side which you find to be suitable.
- Then collect one stripe of the hair from your crown portion and make soft gentle braids on them till the edge of your hair and then secure it with a rubber band.
- Repeat the process from the other side and then join both the braids to the back of the head with the help of bobby pins.
- Leave the rest of the hair open.
- With the help of a rolling iron make soft gentle curls on your opened hair.
- Allow similar curls to fall on your face from both sides in the form of bangs.
For a brief description, you can go below and have a look at this video which will be much easier to understand.
Mermaid side braid
Mermaid braid is the collection of two daily braids into one with single falling. You can make such type of braid and arrange it anywhere you find it suitable to your back or side.
How to do?-
- Comb your hair properly.
- Comb it in a side parted way.
- Divide the hair from the bangs and comb the bangs in front.
- Now divide the rest opened section of your hair into two parts.
- Secure both the parts with a rubber band.
- Now take one section and start braiding your hair till the edge and secure with a rubber band.
- Now do the same with the other section.
- At the both corners of your braid with the help of your fingers make a messy spreading.
- Join both the sections with the help of bobby pins and at the edge with a rubber band.
- With the curling iron make soft gentle curls on your bangs and arrange your hair with flowers to make it look more vibrant.
For more detail view just check out this video given below.
Braided bun is the most stylish hairstyle collided with a freehand hairstyle to make your look cleaner and comfortable with a stylish appearance. This is the highly recommended style for wedding seasons which, one will surely love to add a simple sleeking bun to it. But, what if we can make it look more alluring by adding some braids to it. So go below and just see how to do one .
How to do?-
- Comb and arrange your hair in a straight silky way.
- Comb in a side parted way.
- Divide your bangs from middle and arrange it first and leave it hanging open.
- Then comb your rest of the hair towards the back.
- Make a high ponytail with back falling and secure it tightly with a rubber band.
- Take a cotton round head wrap and then arrange it there at your rubber band.
- With the help of your finger arrange your hair out from it and in a flowery way arrange it then secure the look with a rubber band.
- Then leaving one stripe of hair and make a bun with the rest of the hair and secure it with a bobby pin.
- With that stripe which you left open to make a braid of it and then wrap it around the bun and secure the look with clips.
- Allow the bangs to cover your face from both the sides.
If the instructions which are given here in words are not exactly enough for you then you can simply have a look at this video given below.
Another mind blowing braided wedding hairstyle is this braided up-do style which is the collection of two-sided braid lifted up and rounded up there after a bun. You can also try this, it may look confusing but actually, it’s not. You can do it if you follow these clear instructions.
Also, read – How to Do a Dutch Braid – Image & video Tutorial
How to do?-
- Comb and arrange your hair properly free from all tangles.
- Leave the bangs to fall in the face framing way.
- Make two side sections of your hair and leave it opening at two sides leaving the rest of the hair combed back and trapped in a low bun.
- The two sides will be braided and secured with the rubber band.
- Collect both the sides and in a crossing way pin it towards back of the ear.
If you are still confounded that how exactly you can do that just have a look at this video for a perfect look.
Rope braided side bun
This is another exciting braided wedding hairstyle, which is not so hard to create and a side bun with tied upside braid will be enough for this look.
How to do?-
- Comb your hair properly and arrange it in a side-parted way.
- Collecting one side of your hair make a high braid that should be of good volume and perfectly suitable for the ones with a good volume of thick hair.
- Then collect all your hair and assemble it to the same side and make a low side bun and combine it with that braided hair.
- Add a flower to complete your look.
You can also check the video below if you are still lacking the idea of how to complete the braid or any of the following patterns.