Some of the celebrity hairstyle age over 50 are
Dana Delaney’s Gentle Curls-
Born with a straight hair her red curling’s down the hair looks so glossy, she really looks beautiful with her gentle curls.
How to get-
- Wash and dry your hair completely.
- With the help of a straightening iron make your hair complete straight.
- At the ends try to roll up the splits and leave hanging.
- The straight hair from above and rolling down look really beautiful, comb properly.
- With the help of a spray set it properly.
Diane Keaton gentle short
If you are having a short bob haircut, or you are facing continuous hair fall then you can really go for this type of hairstyle by Diane Keaton’s.
How to style?
- Make your hair cut short till neck.
- Comb it partially in a messy way.
- With the help of an iron try to make some of the hairs straight fall towards your face.
- Set this look properly.
Madonna’s Long Layers-
If you have a long hair and you really don’t know what to do with it, then you can surely practice this kind of bouffant.
How to style?
- Make your hair completely clean and smooth with a good quality conditioner.
- Make your hair first completely straight, with the help of a straightening iron.
- Then gently at the sides make curling’s, leaving the middle portion.
- Make curls till last and repeat it.
- With the help of a spray or gel set this look.
Jane Fonda’s Modern Shag-
It is the best hairstyles that makes her look dam hot even in 50, the gentle fluffy short layers till neck really look good and classy.
How to get?
- Wash and dry your hair properly.
- Make your hair first simply cut in a bob style.
- With the help of a straightening iron, form layers on your hair and make it set in a zig-zig mushy way.
- Set it with a light spray.
Andie MacDowell’s Long Curls-
If you are having long hair and love curling’s then you can go with the one same as Andie MacDowell’s.
How to trait?
- Make your hair cut long till shoulders.
- With the help of a curling iron curl collecting all the parts.
- Set it with a hair spray.
Suzanne Somers’ Long Shag-
If you love Frenches then try this long Frenches shag beehive.
How to style?
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner properly.
- Make it completely straight from all sides.
- Have a blunt cut in sharply waves at the end.
- Allow your front Frenches to cover your forehead.
- Pat this look properly.
Helen Mirren’s Bob with Bangs-
If you feel like managing a long hair is really disgusting for you, and you are bit confused that the short ones aren’t going to must your personality then you are completely wrong, because a bangs with bob really go too voguish.
How to design-
- Make your hair short till neck, apply a bob cut.
- Allow your front hair to be shaped in Frenches and cover your head.
- Comb properly and set this look.
Jodie Foster’s Shaggy Bob-
If you want to manage your hair but don’t want to go through a very short bob cut, then you can make the length short till your shoulders and enjoy this style.
How to style-
- Make your hair short till shoulders.
- Make a wavy creation at the ends with the help of a gel.
- Set this look and comb properly.
Gisele bunches be achy waves-
If you are too fond of waves then you can surely go for Gisele bunches achy waves, the waves in the end really give it a volume effect creates a bulky effect which looks to good. A straight hair with waves at down is best for an evening party.
Straight bob of Emma Thompson-
You can go for the straight bob haircut by Emma Thompson, who really looks hot with the short layers of bob covering her head.
Long curls of Geena Davis–
If you have too curly hair and they are long, then just give it a coloring effect in the spire and look trendy.
Glenn Close short curly bob-
You can make curling’s on your short bob haircut, and give your face a dainty effect even in 50 same as Glenn.
Joan Allen fishy waves-
If you love trendy cuts then you can experience these fishy cuts. It looks like the wings of fish have trapped your hair, giving you a glossy effect.
Kim Catrall straight line-
If straight is your favorite choice, then make it short till shoulders, straight it and do side partial very cleanly that your scalp is easily seen, it really suits if you are an office going women and want a formal look.
Raquel Welch heavy waves-
Wavy hairstyle really looks great if you are having a heavy volume of hair till shoulders. Make your straight hair cut into waves and give it a red color finishing effect and enjoy.
Jamie Lee Curtis very short hair–
If you don’t have time then you can really make it cut too short, don’t be shy that it will look bad, have credence it won’t. You can see Jamie shining with her short hair.
Angela Basset straight short hair-
You can make your hair shorter and give them a straightening effect to adopt the latest look of 2015 mostly favorable for the summer season, make the forehead hairs coming straight and make them cover your head and ear. In spite of being short it looks like a heavy volume.
Holly Hunter hunty waves-
Her hair looks likes the rain from sky a very smooth layers coming and covering her face, quite amount of curls at the end, red color in the middle and brown lay falls, what a superb combination of colors for hair.
Julianne Moore brown waves-
Her brown straight hair with waves at the cusp looks really marvelous .Color your hair in a complete brown color and make the layers cut into waves, make a side partial or front puff leaving the rest of the hair open.
Also see – Pretty Hairstyles for Women Over 50
Here were some famous hairstyles inherited with different famous personalities, I have mentioned the name of only 20 here but there are many more. Almost all the styles adopted by actress looks and sounds stupendous because of their way of carrying it. You can also haul these simple styling and give your best too look more beautiful and admirable.