Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp, as skin cells dies a large amount of faking is normal, but usually not for us as the itchiness and dryness of the hair scalp is not easy to handle. The white tiny texture which falls almost all the time from hair is really weird and makes the hair look completely dirty and hazy. Now day’s dandruff has become the most common problem for all of us because the lifestyle also effects our hair. Always being in the contact of dust and dirt can also give rise to dandruff. Not enough brushing and shampooing can also give rise to dandruff therefore you should have a check on your all those activities. Sometimes you probably go for some market based products to fight the problem of dandruff but usually you should avoid it because these chemical based products may give rise to some others hair issues and may adversely affect your hair. Therefore, most probably you should go for simple homemade remedies that are not only easy to make but also curable.
Natural Home treatment for dandruff are –
Olive oil moisturize hair and also prevent dead skins from flaking off.
- Before going to bed massage your hair with little warm olive oil properly on the scalp.
- Prevent the oil from contracting dust and cover your hair.
- Next morning wash it properly.
Vinegar kills the fungus and bacteria presented on the scalp and also treats the dry skin.
- Gently massage your hair with vinegar and go extra deep.
- You can also add vinegar while washing your hair.
- Be sure that your eyes doesn’t comes in contact.
Must read – Homemade Proteins for Healthy Growth of hair
Baking soda is helpful in many hair problems and reduces the fungus which causes dandruff.
- Add one spoon of baking soda to your shampoo and wash your hair as usual.
- The flakes will get removed in a single wash.
- Scrub of baking soda in your scalp is also useful.
Yogurt and pepper
Yogurt prevent scaling of scalp and pepper is anti-fungal which kills bacterial effects.
- Take two spoons of black pepper and grind it finely.
- Add this to one cup of yogurt.
- Mix it completely and apply properly on your scalp.
Apple cider vinegar
Making your scalp effective with apple cider vinegar is really effective in getting the rid of dandruff, it also stores the PH balance of the scalp and makes it smooth.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with tea tree oil.
- Mix both mixture into a bowl of water.
- Apply it properly on your scalp.
- Wash it properly after minute.
The anti-bacterial properties which Indian lilac contains also known as neem is really effective for all hair problems.
- Boil a handful of neem in 4 cups of normal water.
- Cool and strain it.
- Rinse your hair twice in a week with this water.
Tea tree oil
It has strong antibacterial properties, making it a good termination for dandruff.
- Add few droplets of tea tree oil from in your regular shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Add coconut oil and olive oil to tea tree oil and massage every night before going to bed.
- Wash away in the next morning.
Lemon juice is really good for health issues it also helps in prevention of hair fall and gives extra shine to your hair.
- Mix two spoons of lemon juice with and 1 cup of water and yogurt.
- Apply it on your hair scalp properly.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash away.